In early August, I took my mom to see Beth Moore at Rupp Arena for her 50th birthday. We were invited by my friend, Beth Ward. Beth Ward accompanied us to WONDERFUL two-day conference! We did not leave empty. We left fed with the Word and filled with the Spirit!
Later in the month, we held a surprise birthday party for my mom at her church. It was a great success! Mom was so surprised!
Here are a few pictures from the party:
Rebecca also attended a party for the conclusion of the library's summer reading program. Here are a couple pictures from that fun day:
Near the end of the month, my friends Courtney, Sarah and I saw Maroon 5 at Applebees Park. We were sitting in the stands, but Adam Levine, the lead singer, upgraded the whole stadium to floor level!!! What a great concert! Opening act V.V. Brown was awesome BTW! Kris Allen also did a great job! MIGGS = not so wonderful.
Here are some pictures I stole from Courtney :-) :
![]() |
| Sarah and I |
I will finish this post with pictures of our cute offspring!:














No comments:
Post a Comment