
Dec. 137th (I believe) annual ladies' Xmas party in Louisville at my friend Kristin's condo. (She and I alternate having it every year.)
We played games (including a wrapping paper fashion show,) made ornaments, ate great food and all-in-all had a great time! I went to bed later than I had in YEARS!!!
Earlier in the day, I celebrated Christmas with my Maysville friends - Amy, Katie and Mindy. It was a terrific time! Katie and Amy accompanied me to the ladies' party.
Dec. 15My birthday! John took me out to Tony Roma's and bought me the Fair Tax Book. What a happy girl!
Dec. 18
Dinner at Mom and Dad's with Papaw Billy.
Dec. 19Hord family Christmas (my mom's side) at my Uncle David and Aunt Janie's home. Fun! Fun! Fun!

Dec. 20Christmas with my parents, brother and his girlfriend, Jana. We ate homemade donuts we made the night before for breakfast! Delicious! We opened all sorts of gifts!
Later in the day we attended the Howard family Christmas get-together at my great-aunt Mabel's. It was great to see everyone!

Dec. 21Christmas at home. John and I purchased each other a nice elliptical machine, which we received earlier. We opened stockings and poured on the gifts from Santa to Rebecca. :-) She started to show real excitement this year and she understood that Christmas is Jesus birthday. She even went around wishing everyone "Merry Christmas."




Dec. 23Departed for MN. Once we arrived, the family drove to St. Cloud to celebrate with Grandma Stolpman and the Schrom family. We attended a Christmas Eve service there. Rebecca developed a nasty cold, but was happy to see family and open all sorts of gifts!
Dec. 25We drove back to Hastings, MN to celebrate Christmas later in the evening with the Carlson clan. Rebecca was in a foul mood due to lack of sleep and the cold. She got a lot of neat stuff though! She enjoyed all the gifts more, later....


Dec. 29John and Jean's anniversary. We all ate at this super-yummy restaurant in Hampton - I believe.
Dec. 31
John W.'s b-day. We celebrated the New Year at one of Wyatt's friend's homes. He and his wife were very gracious to include us!
Jan.1
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
In between, we ate all sorts of GREAT food, participated in many activities, stopped by the Great Mall (Mall of America) visited with family and had a wonderful time!!!


Jan. 3Flew to ole KY.
Now, I'm trying to get caught up at home...
No comments:
Post a Comment