Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What we've been up to....

In mid-August, I visited with some friends in Louisville. From Louisville, I traveled with my friend Amy Vetter to see our pregnant friend Julie (she should have that baby just about any day now!) We also saw Julie's hubby and our other friend, Missy.

John's parents came to visit Labor Day Weekend. John's dad helped us finish up some wiring in the basement. (FYI: We are working on finishing our basement.) During their visit, we learned John's cousin, Eliot, had died. We followed John's parents back to MN to be with family and attend the funeral. Eliot leaves behind a lot of friends and family and two precious little boys.

I ALMOST got to attend the Republican National Convention. When I learned I would be in MN, I let my former editor know. Apparently, she got in touch with Mitch McConnell's office and tried to get me in, but it was too short notice. RATS! Instead, I watched the action on CSPAN.

We've recently been to several birthday parties and baby showers and we'll certainly be busy in upcoming months as we have family vacations planned, a wedding to attend and parties to throw!

Enjoy our photos from the previous month!

Our visit with Julie, Junior and Missy:


Rebecca's antics:





No comments: